CS50 – Scratch Project
I finally managed to complete my Scratch Project for CS50. It took me almost two weeks to work on this. I think I kind of planned something really complex for me. This was not my original plan. I initially planned to have three levels with three level opponents. However, everything seemed to tedious, like making everything synchronised. I had to make it simpler than I planned.
I learned that a simple shoot, changing costumes, and every small detail that changes take a lot of effort to make it happen. I think I am seeing games differently now.
Sharing below the game I developed on Scratch.
Link here, if the button above doesn’t work – https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/775345359/