Ch 1 – O’Reilly’s Learning Web Design
Date: July 30, 2022
https://styleguides.io – Website Style Guide Resources
- process of preparing content for delivery on the web page, or more specifically, marking up the content with HTML tags that describe it’s content and function
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) authoring language used to create web page documents
- HTML is not a programming language; it is a markup language, which means it is a system for identifying and describing the various components of a document.
- Describe how that content should look.
- Presentation – the way the page looks
- Scripting language that adds interactivity and behaviours to web pages
- React, Bootstrap, Angular, and others
- Automate a lot of the production process
- A technique used to load content in the background, allowing the page to update smoothly without reloading