Date: April 10, 2023
- A programming language’s commands, special words and punctuation.
- The rules of the language, or vocabulary.
- a set of instructions that perform specific tasks when executed by the computer.
- often used to inspect the inner workings of your websites and applications.
- a command that’s built into the browser. It opens a dialog box and displays a message.
- is just like a sentence, but ends in a
- prints a message to the console
documentrepresents the current web page, and
writeis a command that writes a message to the current web page.
alert("Hello. Thansk for visiting!"); console.log("Hello from the console."); document.write("<h1>Welcome to my web page!</h1>");
- HTML – Content
- CSS – Syle
Running the Program
- It’s also called, “executing the program.”